Can Chiropractic Help Me?
How much you value Chiropractic Care
Depends on how much you value a Healthy Life!
The graphic illustrates how the nervous system directly affects the health and function of the body.
Chiropractic is the most popular form of natural health care in America today. Chiropractic adjustments allow the bones of the spine to return to a more normal position and motion. When this occurs, the nervous system functions are restored, symptoms are relieved and the natural healing process can proceed with keeping the body healthy and strong.Many people are surprised to find out how far reaching Chiropractic care extends throughout the body.
The most common conditions we treat include:
- Headaches, including Stress and Migraine
- Sinus Allergies and Asthma Problems
- Infant/Childhood Ear Infections
- Neck, Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Sports Related Injuries
- Back and Leg Pain
- Disc Herniations
- Digestive Problems
- Menstrual Problems and infertility in womenSeek a Chiropractor to relieve pain, stay with a Chiropractor to enjoy life!
Chronic or trauma related pain are usually the reasons that most people visit their chiropractor for the first time. They are seeking relief and an end to the pain for a current problem. The reasons why they stay for life however, are many. Chiropractic is a Holistic experience, it works in harmony with your body, gently providing support to your body so that you function at your best. People around the world have learned that Chiropractic is for life! This means that our bodies require maintenance and upkeep just like everything else in this world and amazingly, the true success of Chiropractic comes in the months and years that follow with ongoing treatments, when we are not in pain. One begins to notice that they have more energy, improved performance in physical activities, and better resistance to disease. The family doesn't seem to have the flu or colds as often as co-workers and school mates. The best part is that it's all drug free and is based on team work between you, your body and your Chiropractor.We practice Holistic Chiropractic Care which is based on Four Major Principles.
1. The body is a self-healing, self regulating organism and is healthy in its natural state.
2. The nervous system is the master controller of the body, serving to direct the function of every cell, tissue and organ in your body.
3. When nerves are prevented from working properly, they lose the power to properly control the organs and tissues in the body, which in turn leads to poor health.
4. Improving the function of the nervous system can help restore the function of the entire body, which is the definition of real health.
This article is provided by Whole Family Chiropractic
your 100 Year Lifestyle Affiliate Chiropractor in Cary NC
[ Go back ]